1) What is the ordering process?
First, you send us an estimate request via email, fax, or through our online estimate application. We then prepare an estimate and send it back to you. If you are satisfied with the price, you have to sign the estimate and send it back to the office.
After we receive the estimate signed, we call you to arrange payment for 50% of the order and then we put the order in production. When your order is complete we call you to arrange installation, delivery, or pick-up time and date. At the time of pick-up or installation, the remaining 50% balance is due.
2) How long will it take to get a quote back?
Quotes are done within 24 hours for standard products, such as countertops, sinks, back splashes and base boards. However, for bigger projects 48 hours is the standard.
3) How long is fabrication time?
Once we receive your 50% deposit, we begin to count production days. Usually, most products take anywhere between 7 – 10 business days. If production is slow, we can manufacture backsplashes in a 2-3 days.
4) What are the payment terms?
For all jobs we require 50% deposit of the total amount ordered and the remaining balance is due the day of installation, delivery, or pick-up.
5) What type of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Debit, Cash or Cheque.
6) What type of installation do you do?
We are able to install everything we manufacture, except sinks. Sinks have to be installed by your plumber or contractor.
7) Do you remove existing countertops before installation?
No we do not. Client has to remove existing countertops before our installation team arrives.
8) What type of stainless steel do you use?
We use 304, # 4 finish (polished finish).
9) Can I bring drawings to your office to get a quote and discuss further my project?
Yes you can. Our office is open 9am – 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
10) Do you have a showroom that I can visit?
No, we don’t have a showroom. However, we have a few sink samples at our office. You are more than welcome to stop by and visit our shop. Everything we build is custom work, so if you want to see what we can build, take a look at our online catalog.